Sunday, November 8, 2009

LOTS OF UPDATES!

I have made several updates in recent days, so please scroll down to make sure you don't miss anything.

Also, Mimi and I both posted a bunch of photos from our trek on our facebook pages, including many that I didn't post on the blog. There is some overlap between the two galleries.

Here are the links:

Michael's Trekking Photo Gallery

Mimi's Trekking Photo Gallery

Also, I want to give a big "shout-out" in general to Mimi, who is the best travel-mate ever. I think it's important to mention that many of the observations and insights I post on this blog are often the end results of conversations I've had with Mimi. She isn't as a prolific poster as I am, so I end up getting all the credit, I suppose. I've also been stealing some pictures Mimi has taken and putting them on my blog, so from here on own, I'm giving credit where credit is due.

Ok, Party on!

---- Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment